Sunday, December 28, 2008

Polar Express Train with Austin Family


We went to the north pole to see Santa he told us about the first gift of Christmas. And also told us about the candy cane. How it looks like a Shepperd's cane and how when you turn it upside down it make a J, to remind us that the first Christmas gift was the savior Jesus Christ.
How grateful I am that the lord loves us so much that he sent his son our elder brother hear to pay the price for our sins. He knew that we would make some mistakes along our journey and the only way back would be through the atonement. I know that our father in heaven loves us each and every one. I have felt his mercy and I know that he will led us and guide us in our darkest hours. He has blessed me with a family to help me along my path and children that teach me to love him more every day. How blessed I am to have a husband who has a testimony of the gospel and who loves me and wants us to be happy. I love the Lord and am so grateful to the Anderson Family for taking the time to put together this Tribute to our Savior the music and the photos helped me to remember the true meaning of Christmas.










No comments: