Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chrismas program's

Well the Holiday's have been busy and I did not have time to post. So I have a lot of events I would like to share so Here we go.
Connor had his Preschool program and he was a Little nerves he called my cell phone the night before and left me a message that said "Mom I am not going to my program their is going to be 100 people there so I wont go Just thought I would tell you . This is Connor" I had to laugh when I got this message But he went to the program and did a great job I was so Pleased with him and how he sung the songs but their was girl song he would not sing and that was OK with me.
TJ on the other hand was so excited to go to his Christmas program. But when we got their he did not want to sit in front with his class so he sat on the side with me. I was OK with it. We had fun, he sat on Santa's lap and ate cookies after. By the end he was so happy to be there.Shaylee and Braden school had a Christmas singing program they both we so cute. I am so grateful to be a mother and that I am able to stay home and be a part of Program and Parties.

Connor and TJ and some of their friends were with me we were going on a bear hunt on the way to my car. The snow was really deep but they loved being the first to make tracks in the snow.Shaylee had her dance performance she is in 2 Classes jazz and sing and dance. She is turning in to a young lady. I can not believe how my little girl is growing up.

No comments: