Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A look back at summer 2009

Johnson's, Summer's, Maser's and Rex's

We Got together up in Midway with the Mom's and Kids. It was so fun to see all our great friends. The kids had fun playing at the cabin and walking around the homestead climbing to the top of the crater.

A Day drive up our beautiful American Fork Canyon

We walked around the Lake and then decided to take our shoes of and get wet.My boy has no fear so he walked far out in to the lake. He is lucky it was shallow.

Connor found a Fish head up at Tible Fork.


The Austin Family Reunion

This was the best skit, and I can not believe I got this Pitcher of Taylor in the air.


Watching fireworks on the forth of July. What a show Pleasant Grove put on.



Connor was so happy to watch the fireworks explode.



We had a great time at the new Lindon pool With our cousins.


Good time with some old friends. I am so grateful for technology to help get us in touch.

Matt took Braden with him to the Oregon on business They went to the coast saw sea lions, star fish, had fun playing in the waves. They also went to the the red wood forest and saw some of the biggest trees in the world. It was hard for me to have my little boy gone for 7 days. But I am glad he got to bond with is father.




No comments: