Friday, September 18, 2009

First day of School

Holy Cow I have a 4th grader!!!
Shaylee was so excited for the first day of school, she is really social and ready to catch up with all her friends.
Braden Is in 2nd Grade.
I asked him how the first day of school was and he said "Great " he is just so easy going.
Connor was so ready to go to the big school with his older brother and sister. He is pretty tough kid and very independent. So I thought this would be the first year I wont cry when I send my child to kindergarten. But as I went to leave him in Mrs. Simpson's class room tears welt up in his eye's. I held my cool till I got out side and then I started to cry. So much for the Idea of no tears it is just hard to let your little one go. TJ is in Pre. school. He walked in so cool and told his teacher "my name is Tyler" and it is but we have never called him that. He has always been know as TJ but if he wants to be called Tyler I guess we will call him that. but this will take some adjusting.
Tyler and his two friend from the neighbor hood

No comments: