Sunday, February 8, 2009

Skiing

I have always been the one to take the kids skiing I taught Shaylee when she was 6 and took Braden earlier this year. Well Matt decided to come with us because Connor really wanted to come and I could not take 4 people on a triple chair by myself. So last Monday the kids were out of school So we took the older 3 skiing. What a fun time we had. Braden acted like he was an old pro he had only been one time before with me. So I thought we had a little work to do but he got off the chair lift and skied down the hill all by him self turning and very in control. Connor and I were left in the dust of Braden and Shaylee. So Matt stayed up with them being surprised how good they both were. On the chair lift ride up Matt asked "how many times has mom brought you two? Braden Replied "5 times" Matt new that was not true but Braden ment 5 times down the hill. Connor Likes to go fast as long as you are right behind him with your arms holding him.

Braden and Shaylee love to go in to the trees and hit the jumps. It is so fun to watch them get air. You can see the excitement when they tell you all about it. We also took Connor in the trees and through the jumps he thought that was aw sum with dad right behind him. Hear are some pitchers of Connor First day Skiing.

No comments: