Sunday, February 8, 2009

Skiing with the Whole Family

TJ was pretty sad he did not get to come skiing with the family. So he pulled at Dad's heart strings and asked to call daddy at work. And when dad picked up the phone He in a sad voice said "daddy I want to go Skiing with you." Well I am hear to tell you Matt has caught the ski bug because Just a month ago he would have said when you are older but he said " OK let's go this weekend" so as a family we went up to Alta free after 3 program and had a great time. TJ was so cute he did a Little on his own but ski boots are heavy for a 3 year old. Connor was able to go down by him self by the end of the day. Shaylee and Braden both say that dad is funner to ski with because he goes into the tree's and takes them in to the puff (Powder). I am glad that we can have fun as a family skiing.
The whole Family In Line to go up the chair lift.
Braden and Connor ready to go down the mountain. TJ first Day Skiing Hot Coco is a must after Skiing Wow what a Great Day. One of my top day's with my family.
a little note: ( In the morning after Skiing TJ was at the bottom of the stairs and saying "I can't go up my legs hurt" I carried him up. It was so funny to watch him with sore muscles.

1 comment:

amy16 said...

What a fun family tradition to start. It so fun to see Matt out there with the kids.