Thursday, June 10, 2010

Braden's First Pinewood Derby

This was such a fun event. I being the youngest in my family. I Have never been apart of scouting but It was so great to watch Matt and the boys work on the cars. YES I did say car's Braden is the only one that is old enough to be in the Pinewood Derby but the two younger boys wanted car's too so Matt helped make 3 Derby cars this year. At the end of the races we raced the 3 Rex Cars Braden's Came in 1st, Connor 2nd, and Tj 3rd. So even if Braden didn't win the 23rd ward Derby this year he is the raining Rex Champion.Braden Car Was named Python Connor just wanted Flames on his CarTJ loved his Car it had Flames and Lighting

1 comment:

Stan said...

I've never seen a pine wood derby like it before. So high tech. Joshua had a good time also. Those were some spiffy looking cars your boys had.