Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Building a Snow Fort with Dad

Matt and the kids went out on the 2nd Saturday in January to build a snow fort. We had a big hill on the side of our home where the snow plow left a big pile. He spent about 4 hr out in the snow digging and began to accumulating kids in the neighbor hood to help. By the time they were done the fort had 3 entrances and could hold 6 boys in it. It was named the Cougar Den because all the little boys were pretending to be cougars climbing on the hill and going in to the fort.

3 comments:

amy16 said...

how fun!!!! I still remember doing that with my dad as a kid. Memories like that last a life time.

Robyn said...

Im so glad you left a comment, now I can stock you two ways:) You family is so cute!

Rachel said...

That is awesome! I miss all the snow you guys get & I REALLY miss living by you! What an AWESOME Dad Matt is!!